Poppy works with a free application that you can install on your mobile. You can download it via the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android). Register completely free and then follow the steps below.
How do you drive with Poppy?
- Choose the car you need via the Poppy mobile application.
- Walk to your reserved vehicle and open the doors of the car or start the scooter with the mobile application. This is how you drive a Poppy scooter.
- Sit down, put on your seat belt or put on your helmet and start driving! You can start the car by pushing the brake and then pressing the start/stop button, no key is required. The scooter starts automatically. Enjoy your trip!
- Afterwards, park your vehicle within the Poppy zone in Antwerp or Brussels.
- End your trip and easily pay per minute via the application. Payment is made fully automatic via the credit card that you have linked to your account and you do not have to do anything. You will receive a clear overview of your trip by email afterwards. 📧
* Video only in Dutch
Poppy vehicles can be found in Antwerp and Brussels in the Poppy zone. Use our handy app to find a car in your area and book in just a few taps.
Vehicles can be booked up to 15 minutes in advance free of charge. If you change your mind during that time, you can cancel the vehicle for free. At the start of the trip, unlock the Poppy with our app. You can drive anywhere in Belgium with a car, as long as you return your Poppy to the home zone after your trip. Scooters may only be driven within the home zone. 🇧🇪
Within the home zone, this is ideal if you need to make a short stop, such as visiting a store or like Lesley in the video at the top of this article. Then you are sure that nobody else can take the vehicle with them. 😉