We charge all Volkswagen e-Golfs for you, but should it happen that you have to charge the car, then follow these steps:
- Park the car at a charging station.
- Turn off the engine, but don’t end the
- Take the cable out of the trunk and put it in the car and in the charging station. 🔌
- Pay with the charging card and put it back in the car.*
- You will receive a message on the dashboard that the car is charging.
- End your trip or do a stopover so that the cable gets
In our blog, you will find a much more detailed list of actions and a super handy and short video that shows how it's done! ⚡️
⚠️ Please note! Depending on the type of charger you use, the time it takes to charge the car varies, but certainly count on 4 to 5 hours for the car to be fully charged via an AC charging station (as in the video).
* The charging card can be found in the glove box. If there are problems, you can call our customer service for free: 0800 626 12.