If the charging cable of the car is still plugged into the charging point, you must follow the following steps:
- First, open the car with the app. 📲
- If you have not yet realized that the cable is plugged in, you will receive a notification on the dashboard when you try to start the car.
- You then pull out the charging cable and put it in the trunk.*
- Then close the cover of the charging cable.
- And off you go! 🚗💨
* When the charging cable is plugged in, you may first have to click on the lock button in the driver's door and then on the unlock button. Then the plug normally comes loose immediately and you can pull it out. ⬇️
If you have trouble removing the cable out of the charging station, you sometimes have to push the cable back in before you pull it out. It is also possible that you occasionally have to put in some force order to disconnect the cable. 💪
In this video *, the (charging) process is briefly and clearly explained. ⚡️
* Video only in Dutch.