As in any city, there are a number of prohibited/limited parking spaces in the city. To avoid unwanted surprises (receipts, fines or even towing away from the car) you may not park the Poppy vehicle within an area where a restriction or prohibition applies within 24 hours after you leave the car:
- a delivery area
- a kiss and ride zone 💏
- a reserved area
- a parking area for trucks 🚛
- a parking area for school buses and coaches 🚌
- a market area
- a private garage / private driveway
- places for the disabled ♿️
- non-Poppy car sharing sites
- bus stops 🚏
- private parking spaces of supermarkets 🛒
- parking Rijnkaai
- parking spaces with a temporary parking ban that is in progress or will start within 24 hours
You can park here for free.
Interparking Meir is the only private parking where you can park.