You can read here how to drive a Poppy car.
How do you drive a Poppy scooter?
Follow these steps and/or read our blog with photos about how everything works:
- Choose the scooter that you need via the Poppy mobile application.
- Walk to your reserved scooter and open the scooter with the mobile application.
- The trunk unlocks when you push the silver button on the back of the scooter. Open it, take a hairnet for hygiene (not compulsory) and choose a helmet that fits you (mandatory). Take a seat on the scooter and ride! You can drive by turning the handle of the right handle.
- Are you done with your trip? Then park your scooter correctly, within the Poppy zone. You must always stay within the home zone with a Poppy scooter, even if you drive it. 🗺
- End your trip via the app and easily pay per minute via the application. The payment is fully automatic and you do not have to do anything for this. You will receive a clear overview of your trip via email afterwards.
- Repeat! Practice makes perfect. 👨🏻🎨
Poppy scooters can be found in the Poppy home zone. Use our handy app to find scooters in your area and book in just a few taps.
E-scooters can be booked up to 15 minutes in advance. If you change your mind during that time, you can cancel the scooter for free. At the start of the trip, you unlock the Poppy scooter by using our app. You can only drive and end your trip in the Poppy zone.
You only pay for the trips you have made. If you want to park your scooter but don't want to end your trip, you can do a ‘stopover’. 🛵