When you landed in Brussels Airport, you can take a Poppy car to come back to Antwerp or Brussels.
How to exit the parking:
- Open the reserved car and search for the Interparking card. If there's no card please report this to the Interparking information desk.
- Follow the 'Exit' signs
- Drive to the exit and use the card to open the barrier. You'll have to swipe the card on the yellow terminal.
- Follow the ramp down until you reach level 0.
- This exit will lead you to the barriers.
- Choose one of the three barriers marked with 'Exit P1'. Exit 'VIP' won't work with the Interparking card.
- Swipe the card at the yellow terminal to exit the parking.
- And you're gone!